Ex helped me move. What's up with that?

Ok so my ex and I have been separated for over a year. She moved out with the kids cause I cheated. We have maintained very good contact and spoke regularly. I have asked for her forgiveness and to try to work things out. She always says no. Maybe in the future. So I couldn't financially keep the house and also give her money for the kids. I had to sell the house. It finally sold and I moved into an apartment this weekend. She actually came by and helped me. She helped me organize and we then went to dinner with the kids. If she doesn't love me and doesn't want me back why would she help me?

21

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe she felt guilty that you had to sell the house, so she wanted to help you out. Maybe that was her way of saying sorry about that or her way of saying she forgives you for what you did. Don't read too much into this until this kind of thing continues. My sons father and I are like teammates, we help eachother all the time with ZERO interest in eachother, we are friends. Unless she continues to do things like this or start being flirtatious, I would chalk it up to her being friendly. I mean you are her kids father

• She does call me everyday. She doesn't flirt but sometimes she play fights with me. When I ignore her she'll text me. But she keeps saying she's still angry at me.

• you have kids together. as you said she's trying to keep things good between you two.

What Guys Said 1

• She helped you because you are the father of her children and she always needs to maintain a good working relationship with you. Maybe she was curious to see where you were going to be living because her children will be spending some time there. And maybe - just maybe - she thinks she will eventually forgive you, but don't count on that ever happening.

• She does call me everyday. When I ask her about working things out. She says she's angry at me. She always says she can't predict the future but for the near future she doesn't want to try.