He dumped me why would he text me?

Im just getting over a breakup-since mid jan. He left me for another girl. I had a feeling something was going on but he never admitted it and instead told me it was all in my head. I was really hurt and devastated not only by the breakup but also the betrayal and him leading me to doubt my own instincts. After the breakup he's been sending me texts saying "hope ur alright" "hope ur well"... why would he do this? He dumped me... i dont need his pity. He chose someone else. I haven't replied... sorry this makes me angry...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Just say stop texting me I'm fucking someone else lol

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Because they always come back when we move on, it's so annoying he probably doesn't want you to get over him and can sense that you are

• He sees that you dont need him and you're moving on. Whether that is true or not, by you not reaching out to him it makes it seem that way... and that's good.