Should I respond to my ex's text?

Me and my ex broke up about a month and a half ago. It ended pretty bad. I always loved him and treated him like a king but he didn't love me the same way. He blamed everything on me instead of looking at himself. And he said he wanted to break up. After being broken up for 30 days he texted me "hey" I don't understand why he texted me if he said all these things and he said he wanted to break up. Three weeks have passed since I got a text from him. I haven't responded yet. I don't know what to say or if I should even say anything at all. I still have the text in my phone and I look at it sometimes. I did love him with all my heart. I wanted to marry him and have kids with him but I feel like I should have been treated better and loved. Should I respond to his text?

21
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Nope. Don't reply.

What Girls Said 2

• If all he can say is hey after breaking your heart then that's lame. No way would I respond he drops you like a hot potato and your supposed to come running now because he said "hey" boy bye I know it's hard but trust me you deserve someone who won't drop you and pick you up at their convenience you deserve way more than that!

• Don't reply. He sees that you're not chasing him and so he's reaching out to you... ok, so you text him... you guys start talking again... things seem good... and then they all go back to the way they were before. You deserve to be treated right and he obviously can't do that.