Is it weird that my girlfriend?

Should I be upset that my girlfriend runs off and talks to her exes after we fight or break up? She has had sex with her ex who she refused to talk to for like 3 years and suddenly they hooked up right after our break up. She also broke up and started seeing this guy who she met at work. Not even like after 3 hang outs she gets admittly awkward sex with him? She says she does because "we barely had sex", but then why does she do it so suddenly?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• You're upset, and we have every right to feel the emotions we do because they are out of our control sometimes. You cared for her, so her actions are not excusable to you.

Your girlfriend doe this so suddenly because when she was with you she already moved on mentally and sexually. She was already thinking of her next move for after you guys broke up. This is not good, this shows that she can't be trusted. If you are in a relationship not only should your actions be loyal but your concerns should be loyal as well. Meaning, it's inappropriate to be considering guys to get involved with next once you're out of your current relationship.

Since she has a habit of this, i would avoid getting back together with her in the future. I am also curious to know if she ever told you she was unsatisfied with the amount of sex in the relationship before the breakup.

• She did tell me but I said things might get better naturally and nothing else really happened. Thanks, I guess I have some thinking to do.

• She doesn't sound like a girlfriend

What Guys Said 1

• she is emotionally destabled bitch.. avoid her!