Should I break up with my gf?

How to say this. My girlfriend is hard to please. She comes from wealthy family and quite pretty. Lets just say that she is pampered by her parents and very popular among her friends. The problem is she set that benchmark to me and it becomes very hard for me. I never know dating can be this hard. She gets mad if im just a little bit late. She sometimes ask me to bought her daily goods. She pressure me to pamper her with luxuries, of i reject she will belittle me by comparing me to other rich guys. I told her about my concern but she said that she is entitled to do so. She expects the best out of her boyfriend if he didn't do it, so he is no good/not her equal as a partner. Im exhausted by her demands. I told her that i really love her and will do the best for her to make our relationship works. It breaks me when i think that my best is just not enough for her. I wish i can switch the button and stop loving her. Tell me what should i do? 😢

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave her... And please do not say she is rich... she is #greedy... I am sorry for calling her so... because she is...
    Love is unconditional...
    It does not demand anything...#atleast not that luxurious stuff...
    You are a nice guy... as you are doing everything to save your relationship...
    Greedy people does not really deserve that much love and respect..
    you deserve something much much better than her...#better not to compare that #lovelygirl that is waiting for you in this journey of life...
    Love those who respect that... she loves your pocket not your heart...
    Stay strong and find a better one...#best one for you...
    Good luck.. #wish God give you strength to do so..
    #eattonnesofICECREAM...(It would help to recover you from that heartache..)

But...
    Listen need not to get disheartened...
    You must be happy...
    That you are now free from that #moneyeatingmachine.. ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• she sounds too materialistic. she values what you can give her and provide to her rather than just you being the person you are.

in my opinion a relationship with a basis on the materialistic typically isn't one that can last

What Girls Said 9

• Wait, why do you love her? Is it her looks and money? I'm confused. What drew you to her? I have not known guys to stick around as you have...(like, in situations when the girl is super nice and doing all these things for the guy). So it is super nice how much effort you are putting into the relationship, but I think... wrong girl. There are girls more deserving of that love :\ (seriously...)

• Break up, sounds like she doesn't love you for you but she loves an ideal version of you she made up in her head. She's not worth it!

• You should find someone that's more compatible.

• Do you think my girlfriend grade me, seeing me as pure investment? I dont get it. She have it all. Me, my attention, everything. Why can't that be enough? Im sure i can lead a decent life. Maybe not as a millionaire, but decent and we can accompany each other. Im really confused, what is love for you girls mean?

• She clearly does not view you the same way you view her. To her you're just another person to spoil and pamper her. And if you can't keep up them she'll just find someone who can. So do yourself a favor and let it go.

• If you're tired in a relationship, break it off. This girl obviously cares A LOT about money and should find a rich guy that will be more than happy to fulfill her *childish* demands.

• Find a girl that will be happy to sit on and park bench just holding hands or would sit n do nothing but still be happy with just being with you. You sound a nice guy so do yourself a favour n find someone else that appreciates everything you can afford to give them without feeling bad about it good luck

• I would break up, no one deserves to feel like they are not enough. She most definitely shouldn't be comparing you to anyone else. If she cannot see how you are giving her your all, then she doesn't deserve it.

• You are 30. if you think marriage with her. i mean you realy love her. you should talk to her again. try for your love

• She should never compare you to her previous partners that's just wrong. She seems like a brat you can do better

• Dump her! Holy crap she sounds like a spoiled bratty child. Dump that nightmare, and be with someone who wants you, not what you can do for them.

What Guys Said 7

• she is bitching
    leave dude you deserve better
    some girls dream about half of what you do , and would treat you like a king in return

• I once heard this from a wise man. "Always go for the ugly girls, because they will think that they are so lucky to be with you. While the hot ones think he's so lucky to be with me." Doesn't have to be necessarily ugly, just average. Breakup with the bitch. Sounds like she's using you. Sex must be great.

• this is not a relationship, she is just savoring her ego by dragging you on a path which is not urs, she doesn't even know the meaning of relationship, dont waste ur time in kicking her wealthy and luxurious butt.

• You should break up with everyone.

• bruhh, its going to take time and willpower but you have to do better for yourself! I mean with what you're saying she's probably a catch for some reason, so congrats. You have to know when to let go, though.

• I dunno bruh. Unless i can be a millionaire in my lifetime and turn out to be smoking hot dude, she will grade me. Im thinking to pretend to be a hot shot maybe she will dig it.

• What amy said is true, you are 30. You should be looking to settle down and in the end we all wrinkle and sag bro so just find someone for you. Less of what you want, more of what you need is what I say.

• if you can't handle the bitch get rid of her