She was just checking in?

So my ex sent a message saying she just wanted to see how I was doing, I told her everything was fine actually. Then she didn't reply at all? Is she just trying to play with my feelings? I was starting to get over her then she does this? Is she playing games?

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably was thinking about you and wanted you to think about her. Now she's trying to save face by being aloof. See if she messaged you in the next few days. She's probably playing the texting game. If you're no longer interested block and delete!

• Thank you for MHO :)

• Not a worry 👍😀 pretty sure you were spot on with your opinion lol.

What Girls Said 3

• That's small talk. Small talk is not playing games. If you never want to hear from her again, you can say to her "Hearing from you is really painful for me and I would appreciate it if you didn't contact me for a long time."

• Umm?
    Me and my ex were best friends in our relationship, we did everything together.

to this very day if could I still check up on him,

I wouldn't do it to play games and I don't think she has that meaning to hurt you.
    you might of crossed her mind at the moment or that date was special to her from your relationship. I don't really know her reason for contacting you, but maybe she was hoping you ask how her day was? I have no idea?
    But I don't think she had that meaning.
    I think you knew her better than me,
    was she actaully a bitch? lol
    You probably just crossed her mind and so she contracted you.

• I doubt she was thinking of your feelings at all.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think she is playing games. She probably was thinking about you. Sent you a message to see how you are. She might be waiting on you to ask her out, if that's what you want.

Don't read to much into it. Keep it simple.

• 'Exes' are almost always playing games when they try to text the other person. Just ignore her.

• She's your ex, forget about it ;)