How to deal with breaking up?

Guys help. We broke up after being for almost a year together. We were planning our future and were going to get married soon. Now everything is over and I can't even breathe. Every single place reminds me of him and it hurts so bad. I love him but religion issue was stronger than our relationship. How to get over it? How to make everything easier? I'm lost.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know that nothing you hear right now will make the pain go away, it's a long painful process. We usually think only on the negative aspects, but there's a lot learn as every bump on the road is a lesson and thanks to that is that we become stronger and learn to appreciate those that won't give up on us like your ex. Whenever you need someone to talk to let me know.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Just continue on with your daily routine. Let the pain run its course. It feels intense but IT WILL get better as time goes on. Just let yourself have the time to heal. No need to make any decisions right now. Just live life.

What Girls Said 1

• I actually am going through the same thing. He ended things just when we were about to hit the one year mark. But he gave me no explanations or reason why. It's hard especially when you've gotten attachment and so use to the person. But I take it all as life lessons, you'll feel pain for awhile, miss him a lot but everyday it'll get a little easier until you become happy again. Happy with yourself and with life. Because life goes on, someone else might be waiting for you to heal so he can give you the love you rightfully deserve. Keep your head up! It gets better!