My ex boyfriend texted me?

He dumped me a year ago because he didn't want to be in a relationship anymore it he didn't want to travel anymore (we were LDR). It wasn't anything that I've done, he just got bored and he wanted all the free time has just for himself. I was heartbroken but we agreed on staying friends (stupid, I know). Well we texted here and there sometimes during a year but (sometimes we would flirt), but he never showed any sign of wanting to get back together. He was also single for this enitire time, and he still is, he is not interested in dating (that's what his best friend told me). But few months ago (actually after he drunk called me on new years eve to tell me how much he loves me and misses me) he went full distant. He didn't text anymore and wasn't even asking about me. I tried reaching out few times but he would be just cold and uninterested and would quickly say how he has to go. So I gave up, I figured that's as clear as it can be that he doesn't want to talk to me anymore. It has been 3 months and NOW he texted me how I'm doing and if I'm excited about new season of GoT. WTF? What does this mean and what should I do? I still freaking love him but I can't handle him coming and leaving from my life as he pleases. You're either in or out, weather is relationship or a friendship. I want him back, I won't lie, but I don't want to look like an idiot that he drag around when it's convinient for him. Talking won't do, I tried many times. So how do I make him realize?

11
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like you answered your own question and you already know what you need to do. It's not cool for him to lead you on and then disappear like that. No one deserves that. First of all you need to decide whether or not you guys could realistically make it work even if you both wanted to try it again. Don't torture yourself again. If the answer is still yes, then you need to give him an ultimatum... it's either all or nothing.

• Yeah, I know what I need to do, but I don't know how? What exactly should I tell him?

• Yeah he is addicted to video games, they always come first. And no, being busy with the university is also a lame excuse. One can't be THAT busy with anything to not have time for a simple "hey how are you" once in a while. He just doesn't get it, he thinks there's nothing wrong with his behavior. He is such a funny guy, really, sarcastically funny. I don't have the energy to continue this conversation with him right now. But thanks for opinions. :)

• I can't tell if he's a jerk, socially awkward, or just plain stupid. I like video games too, but girls always take priority. That's a no brainer. I'm not perfect by any means, but I can't even imagine behaving that way.

Its really disrespectful to you, and it's a pretty strong hint when he flat out tells you that video games are more important than you. You don't deserve that, no one does.

What Girls Said 1

• He doesn't know what he wants. Tell him to grow up or stop contacting you.