Why does a man break a woman's heart and then ignore her when she poors her feelings out to him?

He cheated by the way!

Most Helpful Guy

• for the same thing other parts of the human species do, because you either came on too strong or you didn't fit the bill of what they want. People are shallow and this is not all men just like it is not all women.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the same for both genders, just that in reality, guys are proven to be more insensitive. But when it comes to breaking up, both genders are equally harsh, trust me.

He cheated, he's not into you anymore. Why are you still caring instead of moving on and finding some way better guy out there? You deserve better. If you are gonna stay with him now, you'll never be his priority. He's not gonna be the type to realize his mistake and run back crying and apologizing to you.

• " But when it comes to breaking up, both genders are equally harsh, trust me. " You are quite correct there , however I dumped / divorced my ex due to her crap behaviour & I gave ample warning of my intentions , any person has their limits !!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• Because we broke up and your sobbing isn't your ex's business anymore, thats what breaking up is.

• Why does a woman do the same thing. I dont think it is about guy or girl but a personality trait in people. I have never broken up and acted like i didn't care. I have had to stay emotionally detached but if they needed me to be there i was.

• Because he doesn't care! get away, get over it, the rest of your life is more important, more exciting than wasting your time on a failure

• Because he doesn't care about her feelings anymore

• because thats how breakups work. someone gets hurt and pooring out heart doesn't mean he has reasons to take you back

if he does and he's smart, hell know that you'll end up leaving him when things get bumpy or youd just be an insecure mess from there on and torture the dude.

• Because we don't care

• coz he is cold n not afraid to lose you..

• If he broke her heart why in the world would he care about her feelings? Think about this.

• Either he didn't like you, or he's skurred...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2KIgZUpbhY

• He broke up with you. He is under NO obligation to put up with your whining.

• Same way a girl breaks up with a guy? That sought of thing?

What Girls Said 4

• Because he cheated he obviously doesn't care about your feelings.

• Because he genuinely doesn't give a shit.

Move on.

• because some people are stronger than others

• He wants you to get the message. You're clinging onto a guy who is not interested. Sorry but this is the reality. Cheating was his way of tryint to convince you one more step further...