Does the truth come out when you are drunk?

Ok so I have been over my ex. But last night I drank and started talking about him to his brother. I forget what I said, I wasn't consciously speaking. Does this mean I'm still in pain from the break up? Or does it just mean I am good at consciously dealing with the pain when I'm sober and not good at dealing with the pain when drunk? hmm..

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Well most people do loose their fear and are more likely tospeak their minds thats for sure. Truth? Dont know if i would go that far. But they will tell you their version of what they think the truth is.

What Guys Said 2

• What? I don't know why people think like that. At least I see no logic in this!!

• Yes, alcohol is truth serum. Most people's true feelings come out when alcohol is involved. Since you weren't in control of your emotions, you've basically spilled your heart out to his brother.

What Girls Said 1

• In actions, not words.