Guys if you cheat on a girl do you regret it?

I've been cheated on recently by my ex boyfriend and I want to know does he ever regret it or do I ever cross his mind or does he miss me and wang to contact me. He told me after I found out that he never lied when he said he loved me but I don't know if that's true or not? So guys, if you cheated on a girl what goes on in your mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was married for 7 years and faithful. I had money and position and was a nightclub gold card holder and used the club to entertain my customers. I was constantly approached by beautiful girls and had to gently decline them. One night I had an event with my wife which changed it all. I was with her another 5 years but I had countless affairs in those last 5 years. The event was, for the first time, she took my cum in her mouth. I told her that we had upgraded our marriage but she said she would never do it again. I realised that she had never been enough for me so all those ggirls in the night club suddenly had a better response from me than before. I never regretted it because I understood what had happened. I made a mistake marrying a girl who was not FULLY sexually compatible with me. Get yourself a new guy, be as honest with him as he is with you and take care.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do believe people who love their SO are capable of cheating on them. They cheat in a moment of weakness, because they can't gain control over their desires and emotions. So it is possible for a person to cheat and feel regret, and burdened with guilt afterwards.

Some people assume people in love would never cheat , but if that was the case then you would also have to assume people who are not in love will cheat. Which is totally unfounded. I would never cheat, regardless of my circumstances within a relationship. If i wasn't in love with a guy , or unhappy with him i wouldn't cheat... i would leave him, because i value loyalty above all else

Personally, i believe if someone cheats then that will always be their potential

Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• If I ever resort to cheating on a girl, it is a deliberate and necessary measure to settle an uneven score. Therefore, the only regret would be committing to her in the first place.

But if I were to be caught in a moment of weakness and ended up cheating on her with no score to settle, then I'd be severely depressed after realizing my honor couldnt stand for the ones I love.

• Well, that really depends on what kind of a guy he is. However cheating is not a mistake, it's a choice, it's a decision so there are guys who are cheaters and they don't regret doing this at all.

• I've never cheated on a girl and I never will but I know few guys who cheat on their gfs regularly and they don't regret it at all

• Honestly, I tend to say this: if someone cheats, it means they've ended the relationship without the other person knowing.

• i regret it every moment.. but i always cheat on her coz m a cheater.. but i cheat coz i love her but not satisfied sexually.. i cheat her all the time.. but dat means nothing coz i would die for my girlfriend n i love her so so much but i keep on cheating coz i want things dat she can't give to me..

• I never cheated but I was cheated on several times by this one girl and suspected the same thing was going on by another girl too.

• It depends on the guy. I'm not the kind of guy that would cheat in the first place.

• I cheated on a girl once, I made out with another guy (I'm bisexual). And yes I do regret it a lot.

• brb cheatin'

• I would never cheat if I'm with a girl I love her and she's the only girl for me

• I wouldn't know i have never cheated on a girl.

• no we don't 90% of the time cause we usually choose who we care about

What Girls Said 3

• I would never let myself cheat even with someone I loved. Because if nothing else I would regret treating the other person like s*** by not respecting them enough to be in an actual relationship with them first. Then I would regret it because of my own personal standards for myself. I probably look back and feel like a jerk, but it would be a choice that I made and had to deal with, but feeling like a jerk wouldn't mean I want them back

• Secretly, I don't think they regret it (sadly). On the bright side, you got rid of scum.
    Best wishes

• Only he or his close friends can tell you that. No person here knows what he regrets.