Should I apologise for being sensitive?

I was in a pretty serious relationship with this guy but recently we decided to break things off because he'll be moving overseas in a few months
I've missed him a lot but I've been mostly fine, except tonight he was at a party and uploaded a snapchat story of him and an attractive girl with the caption "Bae"
I messaged him "Really -his name- ?" and he replied by saying "She's my friend -my name- "
Should I apologise for what I said, and if so, what should I say? I don't want him to think that I feel bitter towards towards him because I most definitely don't, I just miss him and seeing that hurt me at the time :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should apologize per say. You have a right to feel whatever it is your feeling. I would be honest and tell him that you miss him and it just hurt seeing him with another girl right now. If he truly cares about you even as a friend, he will understand.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Well, you asked him and he was being honest with you, I don't think there is any need to apologize to him as such.

What Girls Said 0