I feel like I should break up with him, but I don't know?

When I see him at school everything is normal and we hang out/kiss/cuddle. He hasn't called me in 4 days since spring break. I see he's online playing video games so he's not necessarily busy. I admit I'm addicted to video games too, but with previous boyfriends I always was able to make time for them or at least send them a text to let them know I still give a crap about them. He's been doing this a lot... and it really upsets me. It makes me feel like he lost interest. I asked him if he wanted to break up a while back and he said he doesn't want to break up with me at all. But, now it sure doesn't seem like it. I've been trying to get busy with my own games and stuff but it bugs me when I see him ghosting me! Should I give this guy some more time or am I wasting my time with him? Opinions please! ❤️

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him you're unhappy and need more from him then see if it improves. I think it might improve but only for awhile then he'll be back to what he was

Most Helpful Girl

• If you've already told him you're unhappy and want it to change and he still hasn't, I'd honestly take some time apart from him. If you're feeling unwanted this is the time you're most likely to cheat on him with someone else.
    Give him time to miss you without you being there all the time. Play games and don't honestly pay him any attention, he'll soon wonder what's wrong if he cares.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• stop moaning and go please him

What Girls Said 2

• I think before you come to any conclusions and make huge decisions make sure you're telling him how you're feeling and if it doesn't change then you can take the next step.

• If he sees you everyday he's not ghosting you he just thinks that you've already talked that day. And so is taking time for himself. If you don't see him for a few days then see if he called and contact you then you'll know if he's ghosting you