Is this the real deal?

My boyfriend and I have been off and on. He always did this thing where he'd break up wit me and say we were done but we always got back together. This time feels different though. He blocked my phone number but those few times I did speak him to confirm whether this was the real deal and were we finally REALLY moving on he'd just get annoyed and tell me to be quiet or tell me I was annoying. He's also acting different like I said he blocked me which he's never done before. He would usually still want to know where I was and what I was doing but this time around he's cut me all the way off. I mean he texts me when he needs to tell me something important but blocks me again right after. This is all very confusing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, this is a strange behaviour and also looks very selfish on his part, like he will text you to say something and then block you. However that could also mean that he has something to tell you, but is not at all interested in hearing your replies or what you want to express, he only wants to communicate one side.

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like everything is about what he wants. His behaviour is really unfair and immature, sorry to be so blunt.

I know that no one wants to say ultimatums or end it but it might be best to tell him what you want and feel and if he can't respect it. or find a way to make you happier it's better to let him go, even if you love him or want him to change. Maybe when he sees you're not for granted he'll try harder.

Your life is about you, if he gives you more stress than happiness it's not worthit.

What Guys Said 1

• It's not clear to me whether you want this to work out or to end. Based on what you describe he seems particularly immature. Is this someone you can imagine spending the rest of your life with? If not, you might consider looking elsewhere. Then if he wants to get back together, you can set the terms for what you are willing to accept from him and what you won't accept.

What Girls Said 2

• He sounds like he is very confused and doesn't know what he wants. I suggest you tell him that you are going to give him space for the next few weeks so he can decide what he wants, once and for all. Communicate this to him and then stick to it. It's really for the best.

• He's being a jerk. Block him back and move on.

There's nothing he'd really need to unblock you and tell you something only to reblock you.