I asked my Girlfriend to delete 7 years of pictures off Facebook of her and her EX and she tries to ignore it?

I asked my Girlfriend to delete 7 years of pictures off Facebook of her and her EX and she tries to ignore it. There's pictures of the hugging and kissing and albums of her ex.
I asked her to delete them and she deleted 1 or 2 and there's still 300+ photos...
She claims she loves me and said she would do anything for me, She buys me things, does anything for me pretty much but not this ANY ADVICE PLEASE.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because they're broken up and you're the new update, does not entitle you to force her to give up 7 years of her life. She has a past. Get over it.

• @HookingSwan you say too much, I say not enough.

• Fair enough 😛

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont think she should have to permanently delete them from storage but I dont think its unreasonable to not want them online.

• But why would she want to keep them if he treated her like shit...

• Did she tell you this?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't see the big deal. Just because they're broken up doesn't mean she should erase him from her history and act like he never happened.

• Let it go. She can have her memories.

What Guys Said 4

• lol wait till you find out about the sex tape. probably time to move on.

• That's an interesting issue.
    On one hand, it's her profile and can have what she wants
    on the other hand, why have pics of exes? It doesn't feel right.

If she doesn't want to, then it's time to move on.

• BIG RED FLAG. I would have dumped her already.

• Dump her then... she still wants the guy.