Do you think he still has feelings for me?

So we broke up a month ago, and he was very special to me. He still is. He was my first kiss. He stares at me a lot. And he's been texting me. The other day he texted me and said "why don't u talk to me anymore?" Maybe because he broke up with me? And I was thinking well who really stays in contact with their ex after a break up? Not many people. And he also texted me the other day just to say what's up and hi. But my friend asked if he still liked me and he said no. I just don't get why he's acting like this if he doesn't like me? It makes it harder to get over him...

Most Helpful Guy

• This guy probably just feels guilty because he broke up with you or he could rather be after something (sex)... it's not a really good sign when a guy gives mixed signals, but one thing I surely know is that real guys never give mixed signals. So do this, ask him yourself how he feels about you and see what he has to say. Good luck 😊

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Tell him that you want nothing to do with him unless it's something more, he might be trying to keep you as a friend, but you aren't going to, if he wants nothing serious just move on, it is best for you, go no contact, don't be friends with him, it will hurt when he starts dating someone else and you are just his friend

• you will cure yourself with the time.

• Trying to fuk

What Girls Said 0