I'm torn between my ex of two years and a new amazing guy?

So, long story short. My ex and I dated for two years, we broke up four months ago, and we're still not over it. I'm still madly in love with him, even when he does me wrong. He's been rude, mean, and just a cruel person to me, yet I always forgive him bc I love him. He says is because he's hurt, and I believe him. Both of us are maturing and becoming our own person and things like that, and we don't want to date as of right now. However, we both agree that it'd be nice to get back together in the future bc we still have feelings for each other. Also, I was mean to him too. Okay so with the other guy, we just met a little over a month ago, and he came into my life whenever my ex and I were not speaking. As soon as me and this new guy started talking, my ex came back into the picture and said he wanted me back. Now, my ex honestly doesn't care about this guy. This new guy is so sweet and is just so caring and listens to me and like always wants to talk to me unlike my rude ex. However, I don't have strong feelings for him because I still want things to work out with my ex. Everyone hates my ex for treating me wrong, and likes this new guy, however I still love my ex and think we can work things out. So... should I wait for my ex and risk having everyone hate me but it doesn't matter because I love him, or should I move on from my stupid ex and try things with this new super sweet guy who really likes me? Please help

Most Helpful Guy

• Give the new guy a chance. If the new guy is great then your feelings for your ex will be lessened.

Most Helpful Girl

• i would consider you a STUPID girl if u will go back to him. He being rude to you and you respect that? gurl wtf are u doing? where's ur damn brain? you're letting yourself so down , and from my prespective you're not even a bit matured. it doesn't not fuckin matter how long have u been dating him , if he was rude and cruel he never ever loved u , and now he wants u back because you're his second choice , i think he have heard about this new guy and wants you back just because he wants to claim you his DOG. if i was there next to you i would slap u so hard that you would start to see the stars and maybe you'll brain will start to work. you're a WOMAN not a DOG. leave him behind you , start to date this sweet guy and the GOOD will always win ;) sorry for being rude but i needed to talk to ya like that so you'll start to open your eyes and stop dreaming. good luck by the way :) <3

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Move on from your stupid ex and go for the new guy.

• New guy exs are exs for a resion

What Girls Said 1

• Think about why you love your ex and think about if it could really work. You don't really know the new guy yet but who would you see yourself with long term.. Your mean ex or someone who is caring?