Would you ever try to get someone back who cheated on you, dumped you, and had sex with someone else all within a week?

• yes
    0%(0)6%(2)Vote12%(2)
  • no
    95%(19)89%(32)Vote81%(13)
  • maybe
    5%(1)5%(2)Vote7%(1)

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheating is an instant no for me. I would not tolerate it in any way and neither would I enact it. Once a partner cheats, that's it. They'd be out of me life for good.
    Sure, I could forgive them as a person. But I'd never trust them again, much less get back together.

Most Helpful Girl

• Never! Trust is the foundation for every relationship, and once the trust is broken you can never get the same level of trust back as you had before. I have boundaries with a relationship , so if a guy cheated on me i would cut all means of contact... no matter how much i still loved him. I value loyalty. I'd never cheat on a guy, so i would never accept less than i am willing to give

Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• 0|0
  • I wouldn't want to be with someone who cheated one me, period. I don't believe in second chances when it comes to love. 1 strike and you're out, which is the way it should be.

I mean, if you love someone then you wouldn't cheat in them, ever. So if they do cheat then that's 100% proof that they don't love you. And what's the point in a relationship without love?

• What idiot would do that?

• Absolute big fat NO !! On the bright side you can very easily get another guy , if you so wish , you are in the most sought after demographic in the dating world.

• they have chosen what they want and its not me so i would move on to someone who really cares

• I can put up with a lot of things in a relationship. Infidelity is not one of them.

• This person has the brass to get shit done. I like that.

• I need to be honest here. I'm pretty keeper n I want keeper too.

What Girls Said 4

• Hell no what are you crazy have more respect for yourself

• No, never.

• Cheating is no return road. So no.

• Ewwwwww nasty I would leave that and just chalk it up to experience however painful it was.