Breaking up is hard to do? Or making up?

I broke up with a guy I'd been seeing for two months. We broke up three weeks ago, but he still has feelings. I do too. But he's talking to am ex again (they were together 2 years), but he says he still likes me. I offered to talk in person if a part of him still likes me. He said he was willing ti talk. We agreed on a day, but he "forgot" he had to help a friend fix a car or something. I told him we talk that day, or I'm moving on. I'm not about to be strung along, like I think he's doing to his other ex. Am I wrong? Should I reschedule a day for us to talk, or was his excuse for helping a friend bull? Is he stringing me along because he's indecisive? AND he's older than me by many years, but seems immature. Is this a first argument or time to move on?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say it's good that you broke up with him, because he does seem indecisive. Don't keep any contact with him, let him figure out what he wants from life and as far relationships are concerned.

• You're absolutely right. I'm glad his indecisiveNess and immaturity are gone and away from me. Thank you, thank you, thank you for reaffirming what I learned from the start.

• Thanks for the MHO

• You're welcome. It's deservef

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• All I have to say is... Relationships are best when you got your own shit straight.

• i would say for you sake of sanity try to set up a time good for both of you guys and hear him out

• Good idea. Tried that. Supposes to be Tuesday, but he said he forgot he had to help a friend fix a car that day. I'm just wondering why he wants to push off the time to talk.

• Always. Thank you for your help.

• your welcome and good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• Both if you really cared for that person

• Its an argument. And im not with my ex for gods sake. Even if i knew where he was in life i wouldn't speak to him. Im working out a ldr. And do not cheat Period.

• .. Making up w/ you.

• Who knows. Not like ud consider me being honest. not that i blame u, but lets be real.

• I think it's bull what he's saying, but I could be wrong.