How to get over him?

Rebound men dont help. Crying doesn't help. Nothing helps. I just have to pray more. Its in Gods hands. Once im over it. Good luck to him trying to EVER get me back. I can't wait. We werent even together that long. We werent even together period if you want to know the truth... He had a wife and kids. He lied to me. He played me. Then apologized for playing me! What kind of man does that? 'You and I were both fools. I fell in love with you and that was very selfish of me' REALLY? Fuck you. For wasting my time, my money, my love. He couldve just told me the truth from the get go and I wouldve left him alone but YEAH he was selfish. All he cared about was himself. didn't take his wifes feelings into consideration or mine. Then she wants to posts pics of them looking happy on FB LIE AFTER LIE. LOL I know better. For someone who goes to church and prays a lot and is a Jew, you sure do lie a lot. Satan is the father of lies. Dont tell me I led you astray. You led ME astray. I may have known him since high school, and we dated back in high school but damn its my fault for getting comfortable too quick. I didn't think he would do me as dirty as he did. I really need to get over this and work on my self esteem again. My self esteem is lower than what it should be right now. I try and keep my head up and try not to think about it but he crosses my mind nearly everyday and I dream about his sorry ass. I know my mom is going to get mad at me for making this post but she will get over it. Im expressing myself and my feelings. This has dragged on long enough and so have I. Fuck him. Fuck his wife, fuck everyone who associates with his lying lower than dirt ass. Keep taking those pics like you are happy with her cause i see straight through those fake and forced smiles. HA

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Do whatever is good for you. But I know this: whining and ranting only heighten the pain.

The following worked for me. It could work for you too.

# Step 1
    The first thing I do is embracing I cannot switch off my feelings for her like a switch light. Recognising my inability to effect a desirable change is itself relieving.

# Step 2
    I feel the hurtful feelings of breaking up rather than diverting attention from them. It doesn't matter if it takes a day, week or month. Diverting focus from the hurtful feelings only decelerate the recovery process.

# Step 3
    I accept she is no longer with me, instead of nursing hope and fighting for her to come back. This is the biggest mistake I made in my first breakup. It only heightens the pain and prolongs the recovery process.

# Step 4
    I focus on the good memories she brought to my life, and on things I would have loved to experience with her. This shifts my mind from hurtful to positive emotions. The mistake I made with my first breakup is I focused on her frailties to convince myself she wasn't beautiful enough. I was merely lying to myself because if she wasn't good enough I won't have been with her in the first place.

# Step 5
    I remove items (e. g. clothes, cosmetics, pictures, etc.) that I associate with her. I also block and delete all her phone number, email address and other forms of communication like whatsapp, etc., including the contacts of some of her friends.

# Step 6
    While carrying out the above five steps I engage quite a lot in activities, such as meditation, running, gym and strolling in the woods and park. I set important activities to do daily, and focus on completing them.

# Step 7
    I draw inspiration from my first breakup. I flash my mind back and challenge my behaviours and thoughts. My world didn't crumble. I dated beautiful girls after that. I then flash my mind back to current breakup. It then suddenly changes my perspective, confidence and mood. It's like telling myself I have been through this before, and came out stronger 6 to 12 months after the breakup.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• I'm afraid the only solution to your problem is to send nude photos of yourself to 60-year-old men wearing red shirts. I know this seems rather implausible, so I'm going to have to ask you to trust me!

What Girls Said 0