Ex confuses me. Does he still love me with these recent actions?

Me and my ex split up 3 months ago. It was his decision and his reasons were that he 'didn't want to be tied down right now and had a lot going on in his head' but that I am amazing and he will always care about me.

We went completely no contact up until a week ago when he contacted me out of the blue and hasn't stopped since. We met up at the same place on Saturday.
Since then he has joked around with me and then today asked me if I would like to go to a place we always used to eat at. I am slightly confused as he hurt me but now will not leave me alone and keeps reminding me of things we did and laughed at when we were together.

what can this mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand how confusing and potentially frustrating this can be. However, it becomes easier when you start focusing on yourself instead of trying to figure out his motives.

We can never truly know what is in another's heart. Just think of how ambiguous your own heart is sometimes. There are no guarantees and even if we give them out, they're meaningless. Nobody would truly truly want to be with somebody that wanted to be somewhere else...

Give up thinking about his motives, and focus on yourself and what you want. If it feels good to be with him, go ahead. And if it feels less than good, tell him and don't go. Never compromise your own good feeling.

Casper

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know but may be he is hinting that getting back with you may be on his mind.

• It could mean anything. Four things come to mind:

1) He dates someone else, and it didn't work out.

2) He missed you, and wants you back.

3) He was busy when he broke it off, but now has time for a relationship.

4) He just wants to hang out.

In any case, make sure you know his motives. Ask him why he's so interested in hanging out with you. And, tell him to be upfront and honest.

• I may be wrong,
    but he actually got plan with other girl, that don't worked out well and now, he is trying to regain "what is lost".

• May be he felt alone in your absence so now he wants you back.

What Girls Said 1

• He still has feelings but will settle for being at least friends to keep u in his life without loosing someone of significance or having to hate him