Has anyone else been annoyed by an ex who obsesses over you?

i have an ex boyfriend who kept being friends with me on fb, kept telling me how much of an 'asshole' my boyfriend was, kept messaging me, kept commenting on pictures, etc kept trying.

i finally blocked him, it was, has been about 7 months since we broke up.

i ignored him but he really is annoying

anyone had issues like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• No but that is one guy who is going in the opposite direction to what he wants which is clearly you

• its been like 8 months. and I've dated 3 other guys... he should get the point by now

• Well you've clearly lost attraction for him and it's no wonder why he's acting like a needy , clingy possessive and jealous person.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• I broke up with an ex and she stayed friends with my little brother who took her side and so she was still in my life and he kept talking about the issues with me and her.

• oh I couldn't do that. I hate my other ex boyfriend with all of my being. there is no way in hell we'd be friends

• Exactly! I didn't hear the end of it for so long after the break-up.

• yeah Id rather talk about what I'm doing with my boyfriend or family or life than to hear shit from his family, which has been and will be a waste of effort. it sucks she doesn't realize that time is valuable.

• No. That's why I may it clear that once we're done, we're done.

• That's why I may it clear

• i have told him that 8 months ago we're done. and he was fb friends, i blcoked him several times and he calls begging me not to block him. i am ignoring him and pbb changing my phone number

What Girls Said 1

• YESSSS OH MY GOD I HATED IT. i just cannot stand guys like that.