How did you end your relationship? Was it bad? or still friends?

Or became FWB?
No contact?

you can add anyting else I missed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Breakups for me always end badly. I was told from a young (er) age to always be the asshole if a breakup occurs.

Its a matter of closure more than anything else. I tried being the nice guy once and it was aggravating for both parties. Didn't win me any support from mutual friends, either.

• may i ask what happened? were you able to be friends with any after?

• wish i chatted with you a few months back... so i knew how to keep my ex. boyfriend happy (trust and intimacy)...:(
      he probably think i only wanted sex.
      now i still want sex from him lol...

• Nothing wrong with a high sex drive. None, at all. You can still be a great lady even if you're an absolute freak in the sheets. Nothing wrong with that at all, lol!

But if you want something to last, it has to be a bit more than that. Intimacy isn't hard, but if you overthink it, you'll fuck it up or come off as awkward. It takes time, it takes repetition, and most of all, it takes a mutual desire to please a partner. To make your lives better than yesterday.

But trust... that has to be a component from the start. The lack of it builds paranoia and the resentment of feeling such. Its the number one reason why most people cheat. Pussy is pussy, dick is dick, everyone's different but not so different that they can't be lumped into a single demographic. But trust makes all the difference, I can promise you that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I ended mine face to face because I wasn't happy and I felt like if I was to stay with him I would've been dragging him along. It wasn't bad at all, I felt a lot better after I broke up with me. And no he and I are not friends at all. No contact no nothing, he gave me some shirt out of the blue and I'm like what am I supposed to do with this. He had all year to speak to me and he waits until April 2015 and gives me a shirt. I broke up with him because I wasn't happy at all, he did not treat me right or anything. Its like he feared commitment and would make up little excuses just to get out of something. I think it is a waste of time to stay with someone, if you aren't happy. If they aren't treating you right either, just move on. But no my ex and I are not friends at all, we just cut off contact and never spoke again.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• We were serious but at different points in our lives I was ready for something more. She wasn't and she ended it by saying she wanted to focus on her education.

Which was her polite way of saying her degree was more important then me, and as much as I loved her I let her go, as she was going down a path religiously I couldn't follow.

We ended on decent terms and stayed friends but kind of just drifted apart we don't talk anymore.

• It was over before it was officially over if that makes sense, things weren't the same. I learned a lesson not to hang on to something that isn't there anymore. It wasn't bad but we definitely don't talk anymore. I personally don't believe in remaining friends after a break up no matter how good things ended.

• They were all bad breakups and I have nothing to do with any of them

What Girls Said 5

• My boyfriend broke up with me over summer. He came to my house and did the respectable thing and did it in person. He said it was because he couldn't give me the time I deserved. It was very amicable. It took a while for us to talk again because I think we both needed time to grieve. We did become friends again, but it was and still is very hard. I still love him to death, and though I can move on and have gone on a few dates with other men, he still sits in the back of my mind. So yeah, that's pretty much the sad story of my ex and me.

• he is a good man. so many guys will not do the right thing.
      glad you are doing better. :) keep your head up and keep going :)

• i ended it by telling him i just couldnt do it anymore. he was overly possessive of me, and it was choking me. i told him he was wonderful, because he was, but a lot of the time i felt like his object, and i just felt i didn't deserve that.

it wasn't bad, no. we ended on good terms but it is always awkward when we see each other now. we don't talk much.

• It wasn't a good breakup but it didn't end too badly either. Mine was one of those "it was over before it was over" relationships. We had a long distance relationship that was pretty rocky from the start. I was usually the one to drive the hour and a half to his place (which i preferred because we couldn't fool around at mine), and I think our relationship actually died the day he blew me off after I had already driven to his house. I called, knocked on his door, nothing until I had already driven back home. He finally called back and told me the relationship didn't feel "magical" anymore. But we stayed together until I officially dumped him a coupe of months later. I did it over the phone because I never wanted to make that drive again. Found a much better boyfriend not too long later and and am still happily dating him.

• what a lovely ending :) i am so happy for you.
      well... mine was a little similar. i went to his place. he didn't let me in. he sent me a letter of apology... i contacted him a few days after. back together... now 3-4 months later. he didn't berka up with me... but something else happened... not a good break put it that way... so kinda hard still.

• Why thank you :) I don't really know your relationship but maybe it was negative like my old one? Either way I hope things work out well for you :)

• i don't know if mine was over before it was over... there were times like the NYear thing i though it was over... but then, he started to want to make things better. nice romantic V-Day.
      planning summer vcationstion together... but i just fight with him... so he turned to a female friend. :( ... i feel i pushed him away... sigh... i miss him though...

• If you are/were in a serious relationship - you probably go through all of those stages in a break up... Usually bad initially (otherwise you wouldn't break up), then you try no contact, then you get sucked back in for friends with benefits, and eventually end up with friends or no contact. :)

• hi, can i message you privately? you seem to have more experience in this area.

• i just messaged you.

• Answered :)

• Not sure yet.