My Girlfriend has pictures of her (Her EX of 7 years still on Facebook) even tho she's been with me 5 months Is this normal... OR should I be worried?

⚫️ My girlfriend of 5 months still has hundreds upon hundreds of photos of her EX still on Facebook... Pictures include them kissing, being on holidays, funeral events etc... Is this normal or should I be asking her to remove these?

⚫️ I just find it weird that I've deleted my pictures of any exs as soon as it's over... As I think it's best to move on - I asked her that I couldn't be with someone who has hundreds of photos of her ex and she then went and deleted like 2 and tried to ignore what I asked... When I said about breaking up she burst out crying and told me I'm with you now and i just want you"

🔴 She has told me time and time that she's over her ex and said that the last 3 years of their relationship was horrible and she was preparing for a breakup and had the courage to end it...

🔴 I need some advice. I have plenty of friends that when a relationship is over they just remove the stuff and pictures and move on... WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Thanks for your time.
Much appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, i can understand both of your sides on this, it's understandable that you have doubts about her feelings etc. But i can also understand that it's hard to 'delete' someone that was a big part of your life (they were together for 7 years?). I doubt she's trying to or will try to get together with him behind your back or anything of the sort. But if you feel really bad about her having those pictures still on her fb, you should express how you really feel (not just tell her to take them down, like try to say how her having them makes you feel). I don't think she'll be able to delete them all and 'forget' in a flash, perhaps she'll take down pictures once she feel ready. If she refuses, and you feel very uncomfortable/bad about the pictures, then perhaps you should end it. In the end its your choice, i suggest try to have a long conversation about it with her, and see how it goes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if she still has the pics means she may not be completely over that person, some memories may still be there and she wants to keep them for some reason, no idea why.

Yes, you definitely have a reason to be concerned.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• How do you do those DOTS?

But to answer your question. Imagine that we're a couple. We go to Spain together, for me it's the first time to Spain. We got a lot of pictures from our trip.
    Now..
    We break up... Would I delete those pictures because you are in it? I won't because it's still an amazing memory in my life, I had a great time and it was the very FIRST time that I went to spain..
    I'm keeping those memories, ex or not

What Guys Said 4

• best thing you can do, don't get insecure about it, don't try to control what she does with her social media.

if she said she's over it then leave it at that and move on.

• No need to remove anything. That's all in the past, one would hope.

• Hundreds pictures including kissing pictures she's not over him. If that's really bother you tell her to delete and to start fresh with you tbh I find it disrespect that she put kissing pics while she has you at least she must remove the kissing pics. tell her that's brother me and I want to start fresh so yes or no. Unless you want be in the grey area all the time with her. Your choice

• Be worried very very worried