I've dodged 2 bullets from females?

I've had 2 different females trying to make me their rebounds but I'm thankful for my experiance and wisdom I've learned a lot.

1st girl I was talking to for about 3 months, she was pretty cool, but the thing that made me question her was:
- she just got a long term relationship
- she was already talking about kids
- she wanted to be around me 24/7
"one day I just woke up and told her, you're not over your last boyfriend I can sense it, so I backed off" 2 or 3 months later boom they're back together

2nd one had just broken up but was engaged they was together 5 years. We talked for a month then her neediness gave it away and left. Now she's back with her ex.

my advice is to make sure the person is for you and not using you, because if y'all do get together things will beGREAT the first 3-4 months but then it wears off either they'll stay or they'll go back to who they left at first. It's science.

Most Helpful Girl

• This should really be a mytake.

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• After a breakup some people tend to try and find another partner to get back the feeling that they lost

What Guys Said 3

• yeah there is a woman at work who has her eye on me ike that, gotta watch out for that sorta stuff man :)

• U shouldve shot ur seeds in dem holes and plant them nicely but too bad

• I believe you enjoyed it when you said no to them c'mon lol