Why did my ex girlfriend call me?

My ex broke up with me after 1.5 years of dating. But she started calling me after 4 months and sent me a msg -"we'll be together in the next birth for sure", I didn't answer her calls or reply to her msg. She kept calling for 3 days and then sent me a msg - "You've really become strong". I got angry and I called her sister and told her about it. I picked her call wen she called again and told her that I don't wanna talk to her or know anything about her. She kept calling for another half an hour (some 14-15 missed calls) and then she stopped calling (maybe her sis got her a** whooped). She was a total psychoand she was very manipulative and dominating. No one liked her, not even her roommates and classmates.I still like her though, I just wanna know whether she called me to get back with me.Thanks.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

• I agree with ker12...except about the playing hard to get part. Hard to get insinuates playing mind games and we're all little to old for that. If you might want her back, then respond back to her but keep your distance until you can figure out if she's sincere. If you don't want her back, then explain to her that she should quit it and let it go.

• So she wanted to get back? Because I don't want to, she's a total nutcase and I've given more than 100% everytime, even she admitted that. I just wanna know if she wanted to get back, and what should I do if she calls again or if I meet her. I wanna be peaceful and move on. Thanks

• these are the followings she might have called you for:a.get back with youb.lonely and need someone- since you were her ex-your an easy targetthough you still like her...play little hard to get if she keeps calling.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!