Apologize for text breakup?

Long story short: My now-ex and I were having a casual conversation over text. She said something that annoyed me, and we got into it. In the past, I've been the one to pick up the phone and call her to stop an argument from escalating. This time, I expected her to, if she cared enough. She didn't. She insulted me, so I told her that when she has time, she should come pick up her dad's gift that we made for him. Again, she didn't pick up the phone to call me. She said she was happy that the relationship was over. Truth be told, as am I.
I now regret ending things over text. Not because she didn't deserve it - she did it to me before, and through a friend, and voicemail. Rather, because I felt low doing it.
Should I apologize to her? Or, just forget about it. It has been 1.5 weeks since we last spoke.

Part of the reason why I haven't apologized is because there is a good chance that the second I do, she'll come back with more insults - and like her last set, all of them will be false attacks on my character.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wtf are you apologizing for? Pick up and move on with dear life :s

What Girls Said 1

• Even if she want to in the heat of the moment she wouldn't. There aren't any viable insults someone could put on your character. you're perfect in ways i can't explain. 😞

What Guys Said 1

• Nope, you're better off buddy..