Does my ex miss me? Will he be coming back?

I met my now ex-boyfriend about 3 weeks after he broke up with his girlfriend of over a year. We truly did fall in love. However before We began officially dating he told me he slept with his ex. He said he thought he had feelings for her still but realized it was a mistake and begged and cried for me back, so, I took him back. A few months later, he informed me he texted her recently. He contemplated breaking up because he said he wasn't sure he could stay with me knowing I was a second thought for a moment. We worked things out for another month or so where he broke it off. But he continued to text me and call me. He then called me and said he slept with his ex again. But again he came over and cried and apologized and spent the night. He asked to see me a few days later and said he regretted his decision and hasn't been talking to his ex. He spent the night and took the day off work to stay with me, told me how much he loved me and missed me, and promised to see me again. Then not even a week later he told me he didn't plan on leaving. But I noticed his ex and him became Facebook friends again. He then blocked my number. I haven't heard from him in just over a week now. What could this mean :( i know he is clearly with his ex but do you think he misses me and will come back? I still love him and want him back..

Most Helpful Guy

• Ye he will still come back because he knows, anytime he apologizes you will take him back.

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously, sweetie, let this guy go. All he will do is hurt you more. After the first time you took him back, he realized you will always be waiting in the sidelines when things get rocky with his other girlfriend/ex girlfriend. You were a rebound *three weeks after he broke up with someone he was with for a year* and he isn't ready to move on.

Please save your heart future pain and firmly tell him no next time he crawls back.

What Guys Said 1

• Leave that joker motor scooter alone. That's what the earthlings call a playa.
    You're a woman and you've got a goon and two sets of titties now don't sell yourself shock because these three things make you a treasure.

What Girls Said 2

• Girl let him go don't be that second choice he obviously is plying mind tricks and they're not gunna stop until you stop them your only hurting yourself by keeping this repatative he used you as a rebound but he obviously wasn't over her first loves will always be first Ioves you'll be okay

• He sounds like a real piece of shit. Have some self respect girl!!