Have you ever had your heart broken?

Have you ever had your heart broken by a girlfriend or boyfriend? What happened? How do you feel about it now... Do you still feel pain and if so how do you deal with it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, my first ex (who I thought was the love of my life) cheated on me with a 60 year old asshole (she was 20 at that time) and broke my heart. And just a month before that, she was talking about marriage and kids with me. :(

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• I have been dumped by an ex girlfriend before. 4 years never cheated. She was clingy got my name tattood on her back at 16 . Lost her dad spent most of her inheritance money on me and is left me with loads of stuff due to grass is greener. It didn't work she ended up with a chav who's a window cleaner. So lol he's a rebound I just see it as she's not over me and is in experienced and let her grass is greener delusions get the best of her. So now she can't rebuild her money due to her job is crap her new boyfriend earns crap money and he doesn't strike me as being highly ambitious. So due to her high maintenance and high expectations there relationship will fizzle. And when she sees me achieving what I said I was doing whilst toegether she will go loopy. Lol but I feel lonely at times , miss her , love her BUT disappointed but love is never a smooth ride and aslong as your willing to sort it out. When the times right I think she will come back. Maybe when I've moved on. But I will always love her. But I am still mad at her and miss her like crazy. She keeps making excuses to ring unblocked me and my family only fb. So it shows that her rebound isn't as exciting as she thought. So unless she wants me back she has to be clear and cut the crap. But I will let her rebound fizzle which it will and watch her come running back to me when she realises that her life without my support is a field covered in poo and isn't greener at all lol.

• yes a couple of times...

• just 2/3 times the last time completely into pieces.

• Yes😢

• No but probably only because I've never opened myself up to a girl enough for it to happen.

What Girls Said 4

• Everyyyy mffff dayyyy. Story of my life. But it's ok I've learned I don't really hate cat's as much now😂

• Yes I have it was with my first love actually now my ex. Actually he broke up with me out of the blue. He wrote me something and gave it to me. I read it and it said "its not you its me." I wasn't sure what it meant. Until he broke up with me I found out that it was a break up line to get out of a relationship with someone the easy way. The feeling was as if someone had shot me in my chest. I didn't see it coming. I have successfully moved on from him though it just took time. I focused on myself and my schoolwork, etc. It was hard but it was worth it especially because he cheated on me with some other girl on FB. I found a pic of him and her and read the caption. He told me that she was his friend and told me I can't assume stuff. Like, I don't have to assume anything especially when its right there in front of my screen. All of that has passed now, I feel much better and I have healed.

• Yes I did, unfortunately. I got cheated on. I'm over it, if he feels the need to cheat, he isn't the guy I was looking for

• Yes and i felt like i was dying inside. He was always around other girls hiding numbers in his phone under girls names, lying about where he was going all that and not coming home all weekend. I left last year, but i think it was over way before that. I don't feel upset pain, i feel angry, i gave him 12 years of my life. I guess the anger shows im still not over it but we do have other stuff going on like access with the children.
    I dealt or still deal with it by spending time with my family and friends, going out and dancing (never used to go out when i was with him) started the gym, went back to college started to build my confidence up. I still feel abit that thats all im worth and scared to meet anyone new but im sure all that will come in time