I can't stop crying, please help me?

My ex packed his shit and move out on Easter. No warning. He said it wasn't to find another girl and that he wouldn't even be dating for a long time to come. Well, my friends screenshot his dating account on Tinder. And I'm absolutely miserable. He hasn't changed his relationship status on facebook, still says he's with me but he goes on facebook daily. I commented "MINE ❤" on his page and he never deleted it. Wtf is going on? Why won't he change that?

He told me today, that'll well hangout soon.. I don't know what's going through his head. I asked him to be honest and tell me if he had feelings for me, he wouldn't reply. He did reply to my previous text asking to see him... that's when he said we'd hangout soon. I just want answers. I don't know what's going on..

Most Helpful Guy

• GRass is greener syndrome. Possibly had abit of a emotional fling with women thinking he could have them but it isn't the case there taken. My ex girlfriend just done that after 4 years. First love lost her v to me. Her dad died and she spent most of the inheritance with me. Left me tons of stuff. Got my name tattood on her back and left to pursue a relationship which didn't happen she therefore got a rebound with a chav lol she's with him now but makes excuses to ring me , unblocked me on Facebook trys being nice. Lol and this is within there first month which I supposed to be the time your clingy. Back off give him time. Say if he's not interested in you to basicly get lost. You want something he's not prepared to give so stand your ground and if he can't meet you expectations then all the best to him ! Lol ino there's memories BUT he didn't think of that when he split he's at the PERFECT age to think delusions of being with other women. What he doesn't know is every relationship fizzles lol

Sponsored

What Guys Said 22

• Aww, I'm sorry. It always hurts so much to get broken up with. *hugs* it's hard to say for sure why he hasn't changed it. It could be cuz he doesn't want to be bothered by people asking why you're not together or doesn't want any other girl to think he's available cuz he's not interested. It could be that he's having a mental block and just can't bring himself to do it cuz it will make it really feel final. Maybe he just hasn't thought about it. I'm that way, I just don't think about stuff like that cuz it's not something I worry about. I wish you the best and it's going to come out ok even though I know that doesn't help right now. There's lots of great guys.

• That's very immature of him... to leave on a holiday with no warning and without saying anything is very immature to me. Don't worry about any of this stuff he's saying or doing. Flat out, ask him every single question you have and make it known that if no solution is reached, it's a breakup. But alas, I think it's over... your profile says "Just Broke Up". You've made your decision and I think you did the right thing. Spend your years trying to build something with someone who wants to build that same thing with you. Don't go for people who want relationships, go for those who want a relationship with you. If he just packs his shit and leaves then just let him go.

• Did he tell you why he was leaving? It seems odd that he would just pack his belongings and walk away. How long did you two date?
    Maybe he's not in a very comfortable position in life right now. Honestly... there isn't much to say since he doesn't seem to have provided a reason for leaving. In any case, we're here for ya'!

• Everything is a matter choice, he has moved on, while you are still there looking at him. Move on too, it is not the end of life.

• Whatever he might be doing, you do not need that shit in your life.
    You are better than that.
    Move on. You are better off without him.

• he is just afraid to tell you that he moved on and doesn't wanna tell you that he doesn't love you any more, or it could be possible that his dating account is old and he didn't used it for some time. and something happened thats why he moved and not dating anyone. maybe he needs a break.

• He is pulling back, usually what people do when they think they are too tight to be comfortable.

• Maybe he doesn't use his account much anyways. Did you tried talking to him about it, after he left? Or did you just let him go? He's either done with you, or has stuff to figure out and needs time for himself.

• Best I can do is to say watch this and I hope it helps www.break.com/video/ugc/cheer-up-friends-407380

• I think it's best to leave him; only time and a lot of Netflix in your bed will help

• Hmm cutie i think he never loved you or was done with you... Just forget him..

• He will change it don't worry, he just wait the right time do to it, then you'll be broken into pieces, the same way my ex changed her status in facebook, after New Year's Eve. Damn sometimes I'm aggressive a lot and hate her, but the problem is that after 3 months out of breakup I still fucking love her and can't stop thinking about...

• Damn that sucks I'm so sorry...

• So how can I help you hun?

• What should I do? Why would he change is status? Should I?

• Im sorry but it really sounds like he's out doing his own thing you need to get closure and start moving on to begin healing

• Move onnnnnnn 💁
    Maybe he'll change it after he find someone else :P

• lol hun what the FUCK does facebook have too do with anything
    you sound like a kid

• You were not married. Move on...

• donmt cry my babe

• tell everyone he sucked at sex and has a small dick. then fuck the biggest blackest black guy you both know and make him a cuck.

• You are his backup, safety net. If he doesn't find something out there he doenst want to burn his bridge with you. Been through this myself.

• daddy's here for u ;)

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• It's the worst of the games that players and insecure guys play. They keep you strung up in case they need you as a backup, or until they decide if they really want you. He doesn't know what he wants, and you get to suffer until he does...

No, wait.

You can choose to close the door on him and take back control. Delete, remove, and block him from contacting you on social media. I wouldn't even text him. If he ever decides to give you an explanation it should be face to face where he can't take his sweet time in fabricating just the right words to tug your heartstrings.

• What should you do? Try to move on. I KNOW its so hard, i really do, but u don't deserve someone that will go away like that with no explanations...
    my ex stayed with his relationship status on here ( on this site i mean) as " in a relationship" after a while from when we broke up... And i was confused.. I just didn't know what's going on... Why would he still flirt on keep that status when he got bored of the whole relationship ( no one knows why he got bored...) ... But then i realized that it doesn't really matter... He left me when he got bored and when we decided to break up, so no matter what he puts, it doesn't make ur situation any different... And yes, u change ur status, don't let him see that u "need" him in ur life or that he managed to break u.. Let him see that u r strong and u CAN get over him, coz u really can. Good luck ❤

• He's a weak guy, no explanation (no closure) and now on Tinder, looking for the next girl. You don't need that in your life, you deserve much better and in time you will see that. Don't let someone hurt your heart like that and take him back. He's left that door open for a reason.

• What do u mean by he left that door open for a reason... what should I do..

• He hasn't given you a reason to why he has left you, meaning he will probably try and come back when he's slept with afew girls off tinder then when he is bored of them he will be like im sorry babe can we start over.
      Well you will do what you want to do but red flags are showing and tbh i think you should get out live your life and be happy. If he really wants you back he will work very hard for how ever longs it takes for you to trust him again.

• Well he may very well still have feelings for you. If he didn't leave because you two had a fight or for another girl then what is it? Maybe he needs some space.

• He loves you but he still wants to fk around with other females aswell, it always happens like that. Unless you stomp your foot and tell him what you really feel inside. Yah its hard to say it but if you really do love him you will tellhim and if he doesn't like it then he isn't worth your time.

• I guess he feels bad about it or regrets it? Maybe he just didn't use facebook in a while or ignored it. Don't get your hopes up but i got a feeling that he was kinda "forced" to break up not by people but by himself, maybe he did you wrong and thought the best thing to do is breaking up instead of telling her

• Wow he sounds like a douche.
    Im very sorry you had to go through that. You sound like you need some sort of closure. I would contact him one last time, get the closeure you need, than block him on everything. Delete him from everything, you do not need that kind of negitivity in your life. You deserve soo much more. It might take some time to move on, but it will get better.
    Trust me

• He specifically didn't delete it to send you a message... He still probably has feelings for you (aka: he's in love with you)

• Firstly ur ex hasn't given u a proper reason for the break-up u have no closure so how are u supposed to even try to move on with ur life... as for dating site makes me think this has played a big part in it... as for Facebook maybe his got another account just a thought.. time is a healer and it does get better...

• Ask him for an explanation

• Harsh, but at least he didn't stay and string you along, probably has some stuff to work out alone.

• Alone? He's looking for another girl..

• Then clearly it's over for him if he's already looking for another girl.