Girls, Could you ever hate an ex-boyfriend who's only crime was to love you too much? (and you didn't love back)?

Simple question. I fell hard for a gal who just eanted to be "fuck buddies" and we had a lot of good times togehter over a period of 3-4 months, but she began to withdraw from me as I began to love her more and more, to where I began to express my love to her.

I also (As a result of being so into her), became "easy" and was at her beckon call... Borderline needy in my availablity for her.. I lost my alpha male center and was a trainwreck by the time she broke it off competely and then she went as far as block my phone and social media, since the last two times we broke up I reached out and we did get back together ever so briefly..

Clearly, I can see she wants nothng to do with me in terms of anything relationship wise... but could she hate me? Could he truly find me repulsive after all the good times and good sex we had? or is she just protecting herself and emotions by putting space between us.

As a caviet... she also lives right down the street from me and I've bumped into her driving a few times since our breakup.. very awkward to try and ignore her.

Most Helpful Girl

• do you have a question?

• Girls, Could you ever hate an ex-boyfriend who's only crime was to love you too much?

• I'm a trainwreck to be honest... I need to get over her but I love her, even though I KNOW she doesn't love me back, and might even not care much about me at the moment. She might even be seeing a "friend" of mine behind my back I feel.. Hurts badly.

• I dont think she's over you.

What Girls Said 0