I am graduating and I have a boyfriend. Should I break up or do long distance?

Long story short; I am dating an AMAZING guy but we are graduationg and he's going to Korea and I'm going to U. S. Honestly, I've been crying over the thought of seperating but I also know he is new to the dating world (me being his first for everything) and I know he's curious. I don't know what to do.

Furthermore, I only did LD once and it turned out horrible. The guy became possesive and needy and called me a liar whenever I told him something.

What should I do..

• Break Up
    58%(11)64%(23)Vote71%(12)
  • Do Long Distance
    42%(8)36%(13)Vote29%(5)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I would say breakup. I hate to say that but both of you are very young, there's a big world out there where anything is possible. He may not like it but you just have to explain to him that you want him to live his life, that there will be plenty of time for settling down. I don't understand young kids, especially females who by high school, want to settle down w someone knowing there's a big world out there. Both of you need to get out there and live your lives, experience life before you settle down. Once you settle down a lot changes, especially after you get married and have children. You may run the risk of hurting him by breaking up but I think in the long run you'd be doing him a favor. You may even run the risk of him not talking to you anymore. There's always a chance for things to work out in the future, but this is the time to get out and live. To get all that stuff out of your system, whether that's partying, meeting other men or women, etc. Besides you don't want to end up hurt even more if he cheats or something. The two of you will most likely be to busy for one another, especially in a LD relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's better to break up. I tried long distance for 3 years and I can say it's really hard and it would destroy you emotionally. That's why we decided to break up and just focus on our studies. It was hard, I cried the the first few months especially because we are each other's firsts. We remain as friends though :) we greet each other on birthdays and stuff. He's coming back here after 3 years. I guess when the time comes, we'd just decide if we want to get back together or not. (if neither of us has a relationship)

Maybe you could do the same, break up and give each other space to pursue your career. Afterwards, see if you want to get back together (if both of you return to your country, that is.)

But in the end, it's still your decision. Good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• wow wow final my lover is back after contacting so many spell caster it was Dr happy that brought her back for me in just 48 hours. i want you all to keep contact this great man because his the only one that is trust worth and powerful, i am a living testimony about Dr happy contact him now and you will forever remain happy forever, via happylovespell2@gmail. com

• Both answers are basically the same thing.

• I don't think so; if I did long distance I would probably save up money to visit him

• Breaking up means you break up. Long distance means you're breaking up over a long distance.

• Try it but don't make it exclusive.

What Girls Said 4

• Make it a clean break.. A new chapter is beginning in your life. Embrace it!
    Remain friends and good terms tough

• how long do you be apart from each other? I have dating with my boyfriend for a bout a year and half now in LDR, he's still the one that flipped my heart whenever we met for our date, it's like falling in love all over again, that's the special part of LDR

and op coz, it's working if you have the same vision in mine -to move in together or marriage. if not... honestly, don't burden your feeling into it

• How long would you two be apart? Are you moving permanently?

• LONG DISTANCE