How do you do to get over someone?

What do you Do to get over someone? How do you get over someone that you like and how do you get over someone that you fell in love with?

Most Helpful Guy

• its not easy, time... I suspedt girls are different than guys, so listen to the girls, but here's my opinion.

Think about what you got out of it. What did you learn about yourself... that's the value in relationships? How did you grow? What can you take out of this and contribute to the next person. What did you learn about what you need out a relationship.
    The other thing is to stop fantasizing about how perfect he is and think about his many flaws. How they would grate you over time, how selfish he was, arrogant, etc.. that will help you see him as a human and not some perfect person.

Think about and dream about the next person and what you want your life to be like.

It still may hurt when you see him around, this is the problem with bonding...

Most Helpful Girl

• Acting like they don't exist anymore really helped me. Basically, if you have anything that reminds you of them any gifts, cards, etc get rid of them and throw them away. If you have there number or if you are friends with them on social media block them so you aren't anxious to see what they are up to. I try to just keep myself busy and focus on something else. It takes a lot of time to get over them, forgetting them is easy but having them stuck in your head is what's hard, I've been there. But I've already gotten over mine.

What Guys Said 8

• Just go and find a better guy. Lots of them about!

• Strongly disagree. As that would be a rebound as your not over your ex you wouldn't be able to put 100% emotion into a new relationship. Especially at a young age To have good relationship you should get over him I would wait a good 6 months else you'll compare , feel sad , miss him and you won't value the new guy as much. especially if you and your ex didn't have a nasty break up I. e cheating

• @Keiran1995 I'm only going by what worked for me.

• Im glad it worked dude.

• Just move on with life, breakups are always hard but almost everyone will go through them at some point in their life. Just accept it and leave it in your past. At your age its extremely unlikely relationships will last anyway due to all the personality and emotional changes that people go through during adolescence.

• get some distance between you too and make sure you are busy with other things. if you are distracted you have less time to think about it. crushing on someone new always helps too of course

• Only time and distance but it's normally quite hard

• Find someone else maybe a friend who can make you feel better 😊

• Nothing really. No matter how busy or preoccupied i make my mind after a break up, I always think about the person in my down time. Currently going through that right now.

All there is is time and finding someone else. The other person may still always have a small part of your heart, but you just keep on living life.

• substitute the bar with a person
    media3.giphy.com/media/VeZh8MbJJCkAU/200.gif

• 1) find a person I need to get over
    2) get over him/her
    3) profit?

What Girls Said 2

• The best thing to do is to stay away from them. Try and avoid them as much as you can, don't go on their facebook, don't text them, nothing. Try and spend as much time with your friends as possible and maybe try taking up a new hobby.

• Pretend they don't exist anymore.