Should I feel like this?

I broke up with my boyfriend of almost 2 years around 1-2 months ago. I didn't want to, je left me with little choice, it was either his way or no. No compromising on anything. We had a lot of different things going on! It sounds weird but I keep looking at his profile just to see what he's up too. I was meant to he going with him and his family to London, to see a show in the theatre in order to celebrate his mum's bday. I broke up with him before this so today I saw loads of pics of them. That and his best mate who is female (and caused pretty much all of our issues) commented saying you can tell me all about it when you get back. The comment I felt a hit angry about cause it was like she was doing it to wind me up which something she would do. I felt very indifferent about the pics, I haven't seen him at all since the break up! It felt weird.
I am a bit scared that im going to be an evil ex now. He always blamed all his friends and exes for them parting ways, it was never his fault. When we were first dating he wanted to bring me to a fair his ex was organising so he could show me off and get back at her! I mean what is he going to do to 'get back at me' :/

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0