Scorpio male and cheating?

Why would a Scorpio tell you, he cheated on all his girlfriends. And you are better off without him?

Most Helpful Guy

• That dude is telling you he doesn't want anything serious with you. He's preying on your need to fix someone, which allows him to use you if you're ok with the fact that he's not good for you. He's given you a disclaimer up front, so that later when he screws you over he can say, dude I told you so now go away...

• Doesn't sound very typical "Scoprio"... Even when I'm being self destructive and burning myself to the ground I'm not betraying my principle. He is being blunt and honest about what he wants with you though. He want to have sex with you without commitment.

• Thanks😊

• No problem...

Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• Because cheating is really low, and if he's going to do that to you.. it means that you deserve someone else

• 3|0
  • he said that because he want you to know that he's a player or an asshole -_-

• At least Scorpios are known for their honesty

• I think a better question is why do people believe in the utterly retarded principles of zodiac signs? 😑😑

• what does being a Scorpio have to do with it

• hey i m a scorpio and i m offended!

• how's a Scorpio relevant to your question

• why would him admitting being an idiot have anything to do with his zodiac sign?

• The hell does this even mean? lol

• Maybe if he was born a month earlier it'd be okay... but because that's not the case you should probably steer clear

• yes?

What Girls Said 6

• The fact that he's a scumbag has nothing to do with his zodiac sign.

• LOL why would you be surprised?

• Seeking redemption perhaps?

• OMG my ex was a Scorpio.
    And he was an ass.
    Yes you are so better off without him.

• I'm scorpio and I nevr cheat on my partner

• Scorpios are farely rough on the outside but the biggest softies in actuality. my best guess is he was feeling vulnerable. Possibly scared to fall in love. .. So.., vulnerable, and slightly desperate,.. he cut ties because he either fears falling in love, or panics when intense feelings of love come into the equation. Its almost impossible for a scorpio to walk away or give up on someone they love so turning the table.. Desperate and vulnerable.. Its only out of love is to make them hate you and leave you as They can't ever consider giving up on.. let alone leaving them.

• That a very sweet thing to say. I'm cancer so it's even harder for me to give up. No matter what he did. But I have been cheated on before and he knew it. So in a way I always want to believe that he tried not to hurt me. I miss him like crazy. But when a Scorpio hates you. It's the end.

• I got it. It easier every day. 😊

• good for you