Did you say anything that you didn't mean?

I read a similar post last month, and wanted to bring up the topic again. As the person who got broken up with, did you say things in the heat of the moment, that you didn't mean?
I ended a relationship. Part of me wants to try again. But if she meant what she said after we ended things, I want nothing to do with her.
This question is specifically for the ladies of GAG, but guys, feel free to answer too.
Have you ever taken back an ex who broke up with you, even after you told him that you were happy that he ended things? Or she, if you're a guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes this guy who was interested in me and vice versa. 😔 I've regreted it every day for the past year and a half now. He hasn't accepted my appology and what I said wasn't even major, but to him it meant a lot! And I've learned a major lesson from it... Know matter how pissed off you are, never say anything out of anger in the heat of the moment. I'd rather stfu now and cool down before reacting.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope , I do not redo. Once an Ex always an Ex. I did all I could to make things work out before we ended things , so I walk out without regrets and I keep on walking

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• No I haven't. I am actually just became friends with my boyfriend who recently broke up with me. He wanted to be on a break since he needed to figure things out and I understood. I told him I would support him and was fine with his decision. I did mean it through my logical side but my heart was broken. I would take him back in an instant if he ever wanted to get back together. But for now we are good friends.

• I turn my frustration for loosing the one person i dont want to loose into anger thats interpretted as an attack when i really am venting on the complete utter loss ignoring the tears dripping down my face. Because nothing i say in the heat if the moment i mean. Because im just scared of loosing em. And it turns into panic and frustration.. Mean Things i dont mean in the slightest.

What Guys Said 0