Does she want me back?

Girlfriend broke up with me a month and a half ago. We hung out once or twice a week the whole month after the break up. Two weeks ago I started no contact then I broke it after 4 days. So last week I started no contact again and she broke it after 4 days and she continued texting me every day for a week. Things like good morning, how are you, good night, even planned a date to the zoo. she also said she misses me, we talked about good memories and she would vent to me for like 30 minutes on the phone when she was feeling down about something. Then she stopped talking because she said it's not fair to me because I want her back and she doesn't know what she wants.. So were on NC again? What do you think?

I never initiate contact anymore

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• It's good you don't initiate contact anymore. If she is unclear about what she wants then you should just leave her alone, let her figure it out and then contact you.

• Tell her that you don't want to force her to get back together with you. Mention that you will be giving her the time and space she needs to figure out what it is that she wants.
    If she really wants to be with you, she will miss you enough to contact you (don't contact her).

• Yes I said take this time to figure it out I'll always be here to talk to you and I'll leave the door open for you if you decide you want to work on things. She said she appreciates that

• Thanks for the input. I'm not sure if I said I'll always be here for you but something along those lines I'm just going to continue NC and do my own thing. I know my ex just as she always does she'll send me a text soon. She's very emotionally unstable and I was one of her only friends.

• Good luck, bud. I truly do hope it works out in your favor.