Does this mean goodbye for now or forever?

I was saying good bye to my ex of 4 years, I broke things off last year and I had to get some stuff from his place before moving across Country. He came over to me with major dilated pupils and gave me the longest bear hug, sniffed me in and said he had missed me. I stayed over, he made us dinner we watched tv, didn't hook up and then he hugged me good bye and said "I'm sure I'll see you again" so u think he still may have feeling for me and maybe down the road there may be a chance if both still single? Thankxxx๐Ÿ˜Š

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The sniffing part sounded some what weird. He still sounds like he's crazy about you.

• Yeah, it was kinda adorable like he missed my scent.

• From what you said in other comments here. He sounds like he has a commitment issue.

• Well i don't think so... We were serious he just wasn't ready to grow up out of his parents basement and take on a family. He was a little younger then me as well. I guess I wasn't ready for a family either though.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, I think he may still have feelings for you.

• if I was your man I'll pray on it. Have you seen how sexy you are? He'd be a fool not to but I'd gladly... Let me stop lol

• Oh, why thank u handsome ๐Ÿ˜‰

• A big deal? In what way?

• Look, I can't get into the details right now because I'm a little preoccupied with saving the world from global warming that's caused by horny polar bears, which everyone knows the heat that comes off the polar bears while they're having sex is causing global warming so the United Nations called me up to neuter all these bears. Plus if I told how big of a deal I was you'll be pregnant an hour later and that'll ruine all your chances with you get back with your ex. Just know that I'm a big deal, big big deal lol so when every you feel lonely, sad, or you just want me to check out the new lingerie set you got, you know what to do. Lmao

• yes of course. But someone needs to work on the stuff that turned this into "ex". if you don't then all those issues are still there.

Its terrible ending a relationship and losing someone you care about.

• yeah its highly possible that he still have some strong feelings for you and maybe in the future there could be a chance.

• He still has feelings for you without a doubt.

• Thanks for your comment! What it is about what I wrote makes u think that?

• He is still single to start with. Long hugs. making you dinner, " he is still taking care of you" openly stating he missed you, I know for most men, they dont say that unless they really mean it, and he most likely really misses you. Also the fact that you didn't hook up may very well also be a strong sign in itself. He very well may have been respecting your decision "you broke it off" so very well may have wanted too, but didn't want to rush, push, hurt any chances for reuniting in the future. I am a very outspoken aggressive by nature person, I can honestly say, I may have had a tough time in that situation saying I wanted you back, even if I had been thinking that for a while. The problem is, you broke it off.. So, he very well may feel that, that was is and will always be your final decision, and thats a tough one take on from his side..

• Ok wow, thanks for all that explanation! You think he may Hold hope then of us reuniting even though I moved far away from him?

• What? of course he does have feelings.

• Thanks for replying, but then why didn't he want to get back together when we had the chance?

• He doesn't know what he wants, he's confused maybe. Give him time.

• Yes, you are right. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

• no.

after time apart eventually he moves on as well. to get back together would require you two to be different people crossing paths in your new lives. going back to what it was isn't feasible.

• Yes, this is exactly what I'm hoping for as I feel we were not ready for marriage and all that. Personal growth is needed and then a revaluation.

• "with your experience you should be able to..." who says that? besides, , experience is a product of age.

I won't be responding to your trivial nitpicking. save it for your future ex

• You must be speaking of yourself. Besides, I already said im glad I was with him it was needed at that time and if we are meant to be then we will. Take your sour puss ass elsewhere. Sheesh.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0