What should I do?

to keep it short I think my guy friend who flirted with me in the past is losing interest.
Sometimes we don't talk for a whole week then I initiate the talk.
he said there was nothing wrong and that I think too much but he just behaves too different from before.
doesn't flirt anymore and says he's busy but I see him online everyday on facebook.
This time I'm thinking about ignoring him completely because I'm honestly tired of this.
Am I doing the right thing? I do like him but because of this I'm starting to care less about him...

What Guys Said 2

• I think he is losing interest.

• yeah so I won't be chasing him

• It's over

What Girls Said 1

• I had a guy friend like that too he used to flirt with me a lot. And then all of sudden he lost interest I suppose and speaking to me. And now he wants me to do the talking and speak to him but I am trying to make myself look like a fool. He wants me to speak to him and he hasn't spoken to me all year. My advice to you is to just let it go. People are gonna come and people are gonna go. He's probably to busy flirting with other girls who knows. Just ignore him and you do you. I think you are doing the right thing. If you are the person trying to initiate the talking, etc then I would just say let it go. Don't chase him don't do anything just move on. I've had that happen to me before he and I were very close and then he just stopped speaking to me. Stuff like that happens, I know it hurts but you'll move on. Best of luck.