I tried getting back with my ex, she refused but she gets jealous with I speak to other girls? Whats her issue?

Long story short, me and my girlfriend broke up a couple weeks ago because she felt that she couldn't handle a relationship and wanted something like a casual relationship (more than friends but not in a relationship), I was fine with that but I know myself that I wanted a proper relationship and not all that bullshit. Anyway, I used to text her daily even after we ended things because she told me she wanted to still speak to me, so I said fine because I didn't want to be an asshole. Recently we had a conversation about if they was still a possible chance that we'd get back together and she said "possibly" because she still likes me and all but apparently I'm the right person at the wrong time and of course I wasn't going to wait around and started planning to move on so I started speaking to someone else so I can try get over her quicker, but she find out about it and she got really jealous about it? I'm really confused now, even though trying to get back with her and she refuses but then gets jealous when I want to move on? WTF? WTF does she want?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's pretty typical of exes. They still want to be the only one receiving attention from you, regardless of no longer wanting to actually be involved in anything with you.

Most Helpful Guy

• She wants her cake and eat it. She expects to see what's out there with other guys and have you sobbing and waiting. Cut the string tell her not to contact you unless she's wanting to get back toegether n that if she's not then all the best. You may find after this she will try to make excuses to contact you if this happens just repeat yourself over and over again and she will probably stop it for a few months then she might contact you again lol that's when you say I take it you want to meet up if she refuses just say let me know when you change you mind lol this way you're in control and if she's hunting thinking the grass is greener reality will hit her faster and harder ! Lol

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Basically doesn't want you and doesn't want anyone else to have you to be put it simple really. She's territorial over something that is no longer hers.

What Guys Said 3

• She wants your attention, don't give it to her.

• Id say its the old scenario, she doesn't want you, but she doesn't want you to be happy with someone else. Crazy I know I've come across this before.

• Seems rather selfish. I feel like she's asking me to wait for her or something.

• @KaylaS91 has said same thing as me. Yep selfish. I don't mean to sound harsh but I'm older than you, she's playing you. Don't fall for it like I did. Message me if u wanna chat privately.

• You see.. Girls? Just fuck them. Literally.