What does he want from me?

My ex and I dated on and off for 6 months. Every time we would get into an argument he would end things. This happened about 3 times. I've been trying to get him to sit down and talk things out so we could work on these conflicts together but he wouldn't. I asked to talk this past Sunday (5 days ago), we got into an argument over it and he broke up with me. Since he has texted me every day to apologize, ask how I am, called once but when I didn't pick up texted me that he saw my name pop up on his caller id and he's sorry to bother me. I don't know what he wants from me or why he is even still contacting me?

What Guys Said 3

• It's obvious to everyone everywhere this is going nowhere and never will so why do you keep communicating?

• i agree but I don't see his reason for continuing contact? I'm not contacting him back.

• Then let it go and don't respond to anything

• He is still contacting you because you haven't blocked him.

• He's playing games to hurt you. You need to tell him straight in a kind way. Then back off say if you don't want to be mature and end this crap the all the best but if you do then let me know. After that don't answer calls or anything only open up when he opens up otherwise you letting him be in total control. Call it reverse psychology

What Girls Said 0