Should I leave my boyfriend of 4 years?

I have always had a feeling that he was cheating but I never really asked anything so today for some reason I felt like checking his phone and I saw old msgs from October-December to a girl from work and he would call her babe and invite her out and leave work early to be with her send her pics and even gave her a gift for Christmas but I don't know what to do should I leave him?

Most Helpful Guy

• at least confirm it if he cheated or not... Ask him

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree, I'd ask if he cheated to confirm. And at the very least confront that behaviour because that's still not acceptable when in a relationship. It's lying and sneaking. And while your behaviour wasn't 100% honest right in that situation either, it's the lesser of two evils in my opinion so if he tries to turn back onto you, then I'd say he's definitely cheating and you definitely deserve better.

But I agree, outright ask him first, don't mention seeing anything, just ask and see if he'll be honest first.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• I can't tell you what to do you gotta choose

What Girls Said 6

• I'm sorry to hear this... it is up to you what you do. But if you want love and respect, you are not going to get this out of this relationship it seems. A person who truly loves you does not do this to the one they love. I am sorry... <3

• Omg! that cheating bastard! Whether or not you stay with him , is dependant on you. I personally would leave the son of a bitch or maybe get even with him then leave.

• seems like he cheated.. sorry

• Confront him, going through his phone would come into the conversation, odds are you'll probably have a fight about it. And see where you go from there.

• Id leave. It's your decision though.

• I would say so, it seems like there's no trust anyway.