Why am I so hung up on a guy that's a player that I barely met?

So I just got out of a year relationship and I started talking to this guy, we fell off and I was okay with it because he had a player reputation I expected it. A few weeks later he came back and texted me and we ended up dating. We were moving really fast there was no sex or making out. He told me he loved me, and we only dated for 2 weeks give or take. And I'm so hung up on him. Like I look at his social media and I find my self talking about him nonstop and thinking about him. I don't know why he was so special? Can anyone help?

What Guys Said 2

• That's because you like him. Simple! When you are into someone, you cannot switch off feelings for them like a light switch.

• Cause you were simply invested in the relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• Did you think this Bad Boy was turning into a Good Guy for you? :/ Maybe you were a rebound or he needed a break from the "bad girls" and just hooking up. But... as a player... he may not know what love is. If you love him... let him go, if he loves you... he'll come back to you eventually!!!