Ex girlfriend keeps contacting me while I'm in NC and she's in a relationship?

We dated 3 years. In December she left me got in a relationship 2 weeks later and moved in with him.

I don't know how many times she has contacted me.
there's been times where she would randomly text me "can you just block me on everything" <---- but we didn't have contact for a month that text was random. I replied "okay" and she carried a convo. I told her I was busy couldn't talk

a week later she text me "your brothers having a baby" I'm day 16 of NC so no reply

Saturday she called me while I was playing ball i didn't answer and I didn't call back because I'm sticking to NC.

Question is if she's always saying how happy she is in her relationship and already living with him.

Why is she reaching out to me constantly every week?

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Hey man,

First of all, I'm sorry to hear about the break up.

It is not unusual that women tend to fall right into a relationship after being together for so long, especially if your partner was codependent and had a very strong intimate connection with you. That being said, her actions indicate that she misses you, and trust me, even though she has a boyfriend, she is still thinking about you all the time and has not completely let you go emotionally.

Some women tend to project their emotions providing you with only surface level communication i. e. texting you and saying how happy she is, when in reality, there is context and depth to her actions and reaching out: she's really trying to find out what you have been up to, she misses you.

If you are over her and want to move on, next time she calls, let her know that you would like for her to stop calling and texting. If this is not the case, then take her calling you as an opportunity for her to open up and to let her know how you truly feel. It is not uncommon that partners get back together, too.

Positive vibes your way, my friend.
    -PRJKM

• Thanks for the advice. I did open communication with her last month but all she was talking about was her problems her and her current boyfriend was having. I didn't say anything just really listened, then went straight NC.

• i think she is messing with you