Thinking about getting back with ex... torn?

My ex and I are thinking about getting back together but taking it slow because we don't want to rush into anything, he's told me that he needs this week to think about it because he is 'torn' what does he mean by this?

The reason he's un-sure is because he doesn't want the same mistakes to happen again and we be in the same place as we were when we broke up, however we do both have feelings for eachother.

HELP need opinions

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, breakups happen for a reason. The same issues will still be there. Do NOT get back together. Just because you haver feelings doesn't mean it will work.

• Doesn't mean it won't either.

What Girls Said 2

• If you're ready to do things right, you have feelings, ready to be honest, caring, etc.. etc.. then i think its legitamate. I would.

• I think he just scared to fall into old patterns you will just have to tell him you understand and are willing to give him time