I need to hear the truth, how are you really feeling when you break up with a girl?

I'm going crazy to say the least... apparently love can do that to do but I promise you i'm perfectly sane lol. about 2 weeks ago my boyfriend of a year broke up with me for distance issues but now i want to call him... the question is how is he most likely feeling at this moment? would think i'm a nut for calling him? would it show him that i truly care? I don't know... I just feel lost. But this kinda thing is never easy.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not a nut for wanting to talk. I would tell him that you just wanted to know how he's doing. Maybe that way it doesn't sound desperate. I know that when I broke up with my girlfriend, I felt like a piece of me was missing. It took me three weeks to realize what a mistake it was. She texted me asking how I was doing and it went from there. We got back together that same conversation but in that time we weren't, I couldn't, sleep, eat or even think straight.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• It depends as to how strong or deep the relationship was when they broke up. It also depends on the guy's feelings for the girl and if that was strong, deep. If it was then he would be heartbroken and almost feel dead from the inside ( for a while)

• It depends on why they ended the relationship.
    If the girl was nuts, abusive, etc. and they just couldn't see a future with them, most guys would feel both relieved and upset. Upset because they miss the companionship.
    If she was a great girlfriend, they aren't sure why they ended things, or there was an issue that could have been resolved: Many guys will regret the break up and feel "down" for awhile.

• TO be honest, guys tend to go numb or feel a dull pain. But this pain persists for a long time. It's like a weight in your gut that doesn't go away. Everyone feels lost at some point after a breakup.

• put it this way i would rather go to the dentist than to go threw a painful brake up

• I think if he broke it off with u he doesn't care.

What Girls Said 2

• I am pretty sure they cry and hit things. And they numb it out and play video games. And totally ignore the feeling.

• I am dying to hear how man feel too great question. Sorry to hear about your break up healing is the WORSE put.