Why is my ex more into our child than his other two he has with another girl?

I was wondering why my ex is more into our child than his other two he has with this other girl? He comes by to visit our daughter like every other week. It seems like he's more into her than his other two cause when I ask him if he's at least doing something for them. He just tells me that they're doing fine and that he wants to help out our daughter more. His other kids also live in another town, but it's like the same distance between him. The mother of his kids tells me that he doesn't do anything for them, so I was just thinking why he would do that?

What Guys Said 1

• That's what she says and it could be the relationship with his other baby mama is very strained

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, seeing babymama/daddy drama, they blame each other all the time. When both at fault. So maybe their relationship is shady and she is just making him look bad. Or, maybe he's the issue or both.