boyfriend broke up with me and now wants to date again?

He broke up with me and said he doesn't love me anymore and then 3 weeks later he was like I do. We had been dating a year and these past few days we have been saying I love you etc and I just don't feel like things are the same. I feel like it may be too late but I don't want to say this just incase I end up changing my mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok, on one hand you say you feel things are not the same, but then you say that you might change your mind ( in case it happens).

In that case you should just give it some more time, you can try and see what happens, but then be ready if things don't go the way you expect.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• cold feet... it happens... its your choice... either give it a re-try or duck out. if you want to retry though, check to see if he approached another girl... if he did... duck out. because then you are just a rebound.

• Just move on

• If he broke up don't make a date. Dont act like a looser don't make same faults again.

What Girls Said 8

• If you don't feel the same then I think it's best for you leave. He already sounds like he's someone who can't make up his mind about you.. love isn't something you just decide on a whim whether you feel it for someone or not. It doesn't feel the same because he's already hurt you in that way and now you can't really be sure if he does actually feel that way.. even if you change your mind it's not worth it. You can find someone who will love you and not question it.

• Sounds like he isn't sure about his feelings toward you. 3 weeks later and he wants you back? I've been in a relationship like that and had to tell him to hit the road. Its not that hard to figure out if you really love/care for someone and want to be with them. Find someone who knows what and who they want girl.

• not a chance.

• i think u need to move on. if he's all iffy about u, then there's no point.

• Seems like a roller-coaster ride of a relationship. I'd get off if I were you.

• I think your boyfriend is confused. See how it goes. Otherwise, move on. There will be many other better men out there.

• Alright, first off saying that "they don't love you" is absolutely horrible. If you still like this guy and are interested then go for it, you only live once, but go in smart, stay busy, don't always be at his beacon call, let him know his words hurt you and make him work for it, no sex no extreme affection nothing until your 100% sure. If you are not all that interested throw the "Lets be friends" card on the table.

• I would talk to him about how he really feels before I actually get together with him again. But I don't know. Really depends on how you interpret it.