Why does my ex keep changing his whats app status to show that he is having problems with his new girlfriend?

My question is why would an ex keep changing his whats app status to show that he is having problems with his new girlfriend? Why not send messages to her privately to win her back? Why is he allowing everyone to see how he is hurting knowing full well that someone he once had such a close relationship with can see his status?

This site is strange, can't delete question or edit after it has been posted. Whats' up with that?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they're probably having problems and he's one of the people who feel like their relationship status on social media accounts is important.
    It's very unlikely he's doing that for any reason related to you.

• Great, thanks Kayla. I will go with that because our communication is how I choose it to be at the moment. Thanks a lot!

What Guys Said 1

• Probably because he regrets his decision and wants you back.
    He's made his bed let him lie in it move on I'm sure your worth more.

What Girls Said 5

• If I were you, I wouldn't pay too much attention or read too much in to your ex's whats app statuses. He's probably not thinking about how you can see his status, as I'm sure loads of other people can see his too.

• Why are you following an ex?

• Because he is lame, and you are lane for being in his business

• He is your Ex why do you even care?

• We are still friends.

• Question is why are you still watching him