How can I brake up with my girlfriend?

I've a relationship which had started 5 days ago. Everything is going awesome but I dont feel that I want to contuine. We had a little fight today and I tried to make it a little bit bigger but suddenly she started to cry and I had to calm down. Whatsapp should I do, should I contuine or brake up?
NOTE: I'm a boy and I made a mistake while signing up. Dont make it a problem ☺

People, thanks for your opinions. I've thought about it all night and I understood that I do love her. Sometimes she acts like a child (unreasonable cryings, "you're not looking at me lovely" bla bla). But when I look at her eyes, I become the most satisfied man in the world.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if you don't want to be in a relationship, the best thing to do is to explain exactly how you feel. Trying to turn it into a fight or escalate an existing fight won't work for a few reasons. The best way to end it is to let her know why you don't want to continue. If you stay in a relationship you don't want to be in, then it will only end up hurting her and you more.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. If you can't even handle a relationship for 5 days then stay single.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• Well, if you want to end things for any reason, then you should be upfront and straight forward with her, tell her the truth. However try to be polite while you do so

• Np, everyone makes mistakes. Also, it's only been 5 days. I always make it a rule for myself unless it's ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC to keep a relationship going for at LEAST 2 weeks. I say take my advice. It sounds like you might be taking this argument to far and she got distressed because of it. Mind telling me what the fight was about?

• Tell her you cheated on her.

• Be straight with her. "Tell her, I am sorry but i am done with you." it works every time

• you're a damn lesbian! everyone, grab your torches and pitchforks!

• Tell her you think you're gay

• Tell her u just don't fuck with her anymore, works every time

• like this i wanna break up

• Sounds like you are 14 and not 19.

Clearly you will be a real catch for any women that comes in contact with you because you seem to run away when slight hiccups occur / s

• By taking English courses :v

• tried to say tell her your need to focus on your literacy goals aha, but, my browser crashed :/

• I think you call it a relationship far too early. And otherwise you should just wait a few days to see what you both feel like about it.

What Girls Said 12

• You should learn to spell and grow up. If you don't want to be with her and can't handle on little fight then you should tell her it's over that simple

• lol , i thought u're a lesbian

• *made a mistake signing up* yeah me too.

Anyways just tell her you don't think its going to go anywhere. You're only 5 days in. No biggie.

• Grow some balls and tell her it's over.

• Five day relationship and you worry about how to break up? You stop texting how you stop calling her you stopped associating with her. There is no need to break up since you never got together. Anything more is a horrible reflection on you and will damage the girl or the guy whoever you are

• You fake lesbian

• Did you try applying the brakes?

• tell her you need to focus on improving your literacy skills

• Just be honest with her and explain why you no longer want to be together.
    It's better to break up 5 days in then 5 months in.
    Hope this helps :)

• tell her you don't feel any connection and this isn't going to work out. it's only been a week, she shouldn't be affected by the breakup.

• It is completely up to gut feeling. If you do just be sure to have a legit good reason why you are doing it and don't be rude about it.

• You will just have to sit her down and calmly explain you don't want to continue the relationship. I don't think there's ever a good way to break up with someone, but if you don't feel much for her, do it now. You'll make her feel worse if you wait weeks or even months into the relationship.